By accessing Everyday Delta's website, you agree that you have read and are aware of the following disclaimers:
- Products Everyday Delta sells are intended for individuals aged 21 and above.
- Follow usage instructions provided on the product label.
- These products have not been evaluated by the FDA or any state or federal agency.
- All products Everyday Delta sells are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- Sales of products by Everyday Delta are void where prohibited by law.
- Consume and use products responsibly.
- Using any of products sold by Everyday Delta may result in a positive drug test.
Legal and State-Specific Information
Everyday Delta believes certain hemp-derived Delta-8-THC products are legal under federal law as of July 31, 2020 (2018 Farm Bill).
- Everyday Delta believes they’re legal under certain state laws as of July 24, 2020.
- Everyday Delta makes no guarantees about legality in your specific jurisdiction.
Medical and Legal Advice
- The information on this website does not constitute medical or legal advice and is not to be relied upon in any fashion by any person or entity for any purpose whatsoever. Don’t rely on it for decisions.
- Everyday Delta and associated entities aren’t liable for losses or consequences arising from product use or distribution.
- These products have not been evaluated by the FDA or other agencies.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; Everyday Delta, its affiliates, associates, and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.
Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter including decisions on what products are, or are not, legal to sell. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Use of, and access to, this website or any of the links or resources contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the reader, user, or browser and website authors, contributors, contributing law firms, or committee members and their respective employers.
The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of Everyday Delta as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.